The journey so far
Andrew has been able to focus on doing quality work and building strong relationships with clients in a partnership model he hadn't been able to enjoy in the more corporate focussed practices he had worked within prior to GVS.
And Chris has been supporting staff to achieve career and personal goals while also establishing animal welfare related education programmes for the community.
Stand-out highlights of the last 10 years:
- Our proud tradition of maintaining strong and productive partnerships with clients is still going strong — almost all the clients we started with are with us today and they and their animals are doing better than ever.
- We now deliver very popular education programs to all the local schools.
- And, we have a team that love what they do and strive to give their best every day.
The past 10 years have flown by and we could not be happier.
With our new clinic and hospital now open, we're looking forward to continuing to grow and be the best team, offering the best veterinary experience we can!
How we live our mission
We're working on helping to make the world a better place by:
- Improving animal care — using the latest research, techniques & technology and educating people, communities, & businesses
- Supporting healthy business — working as a part of the farm management team
- Supporting our community — via sponsorship, school programs, education, and using local businesses
- Supporting conservation efforts — working with endangered species, the zoo, and restoring natural environments
And we're a family business — a close knit team that's responsive to clients and staff.