Global Veterinary Services [GVS] was established in 2010 by Dr Andrew Gore and Chris Gore.
Andrew see's the veterinary client relationship as a partnership, where working together we get the best results for clients, animal care, and our business too.
Chris enjoys helping people achieve their potential and has a strong desire to support and develop healthy communities.
They both wanted to create a great environment to work in, with a team at the top of their game, in a business that would work to make the world a better place. So, fuelled with a desire to do what is best for clients, their animals, and the community, Global Veterinary Services was born.
The journey so far
Andrew has been able to focus on doing quality work and building strong relationships with clients in a partnership model he hadn't been able to enjoy in the more corporate focused practices he had worked within prior to GVS.
Chris likes to support staff with achieving career and personal goals. While also keen on establishing animal care related education programmes for the community.
Stand-out highlights of the last 10 years:
- Our proud tradition of maintaining strong and productive partnerships with clients is still going strong — almost all the clients we started with are with us today and they and their animals are doing better than ever.
- We now deliver very popular education programs to all the local schools.
- And, we have a team that love what they do and strive to give their best every day.
The first 10 years have flown by and we could not be happier.
With our new clinic and hospital now open, we're looking forward to continuing to grow and be the best team, offering the best veterinary experience we can!
Can't speak highly enough of these guys, Catherine in particular - so caring and understanding of the pet owners as well as the animals.
Google review — Paul Watkins
Fantastic team at Global Vets. They are always happy to answer questions and offer advice. We see them for all our lifestyle block animals and pets and would definitely recommend them.
How we live our mission
We're working on helping to make the world a better place by:
- Improving animal care — using the latest research, techniques & technology and educating people, communities, & businesses
- Supporting healthy business — working as a part of the farm management team
- Supporting our community — via sponsorship, school programs, education, and using local businesses
- Supporting conservation efforts — working with endangered species, the zoo, and restoring natural environments
And we're a family business — a close knit team that's responsive to clients and staff.